[Talk-us] New MapRoulette now in early public beta

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Thu May 26 16:53:31 UTC 2016

Martijn, the new MapRoulette is FANTASTIC!  I used the old one quite a bit, but I was amazed at how “drop dead easy” this new version is.  In fact, sort of by stumbling around and trying to figure it out, I did figure it out and before you know it (just a couple of minutes, really) I had completed several challenges.  Now THAT how good software should work!

I especially like the “Metrics” feature, we see how quickly (or perhaps how “wrongly” or “more difficultly”) any particular challenge is going. Nothing like instant feedback!

I might have more to say about this as I continue to play around with it, and indeed “play” is how this feels:  bravo!

SteveA
California