[Talk-us] Building footprint project Nighthawk team?

James Umbanhowar jumbanho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:36:07 UTC 2016

I've noticed a bunch of editors (at least 5) adding single building
footprints in all over the country.  Most of the edits have been good
albeit with minimal changeset comments (something I'm guilty of too).
One had the changeset titles "Added building footprint for Nighthawk
team".

Does anyone know what this is?  I'm mostly curious and don't think it
is a problem, but if there is a concerted effort, it would probably be
good to have some documentation.  I've tried contacting folks via
personal messages and changeset messages but have not had any replies.

James