[Talk-us] Response from TIGER about "driveways

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Tue Apr 4 22:54:56 UTC 2017

On 04/04/2017 04:17 PM, Kevin Kenny wrote:
> In private emails, I've joked about all the "TIGER [excrement]" in the
> database, and referred to the process of making it more closely match
> reality as, "cleaning the cat box."

I've been known to refer to "TIGER barf" in my changeset comments. It's
the first thing that came to my mind, as cats (usually) cover their
excrement in the wild. Though, I can agree that sometimes, cleaning
these up on the map can be about as odious and tedious as "cleaning the
cat box" in real life...

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com