[Talk-us] Dakota County, MN Building Import

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Thu Apr 6 08:19:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

Can I ask about the licence of this data? I don't see anything on
the wikipage about the licence, and the page[1] from Dakota County is
unclear. It doesn't say what the licence is, and has this condition:

> If you transmit or provide the GIS Data (or any portion of it) to
> another user, you must provide a copy of this disclaimer and the
> accompanying metadata for this dataset to the user.

Or am I missing something?

[1]
https://www.co.dakota.mn.us/HomeProperty/MappingServices/GISData/Pages/default.aspx