[Talk-us] [HOT] iD issues?

Ralph Dell RDell at CatawbaCountyNC.gov
Wed Apr 19 18:15:21 UTC 2017

What url are you using for iD?
https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit in firefox or anywhere else gives me the issues you are having.

From: Mike Thompson [mailto:miketho16 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:11 AM
To: Charlotte Wolter <techlady at techlady.com>
Cc: Open Street Map Talk-US <Talk-US at openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] [HOT] iD issues?

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:46 PM, Charlotte Wolter <techlady at techlady.com<mailto:techlady at techlady.com>> wrote:

        Some updates were made to iD some weeks ago. Apparently, somehow, it made clicking on a feature to select it more difficult. I use Firefox, and usually have to click 3 or 4 times to get an individual item selected.
I wonder if the folks that maintain iD could just temporarily revert to the previous version while this is worked out?  Just a thought. Regardless, I still think iD is a great piece of software and appreciate what Bryan and others do to maintain it.