[Talk-us] Editing tasks in Detroit

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Fri Apr 21 06:12:40 UTC 2017

Hi all,
My Telenav colleagues in our mapping team are starting new mapping projects in the Detroit area. We are planning some pretty extensive improvements in areas like (turn) lane information, road naming and geometry, oneway and turn restrictions. We opened a Github repository where we describe each project in more detail: https://github.com/TelenavMapping/mapping-projects/issues . You can find out more about editing practices and sources we use there. We very much welcome discussion and suggestions there, or just get in touch via talk-us or OSM message.

Horea Meleg