[Talk-us] Ferries - ferry

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Thu Aug 3 18:23:41 UTC 2017

Hi again, Nathan:

Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us> is working on this, too, at least identifying Washington State ferries without a duration tag.  I know you two know each other (he did introduce us last summer!), so a heads up that you might want to coordinate with him to not overlap effort.

While it is certainly true that "Street" is our middle name, I certainly do like the way our "additional" transportation modes and networks (bikes, trains, ferries, bus routes...) are being added and improved in OSM!

Happy mapping,
Steve