[Talk-us] possible upgrade for residential roads in Detroit

Ionut Radu - (p) ionutr2 at telenav.com
Wed Aug 16 11:11:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I was looking over residential roads in central area of Detroit and I was wondering if some of them should be upgraded to a superior function class (e.g. tertiary or secondary).
Lots of them are Avenues and Boulevards with at least two lanes and seems to be major collector roads.
I think they were imported from TIGER Roads and some of them need a review check.

Some examples:
2nd Avenue (id: 219713713)
West Palmer Avenue (id: 8738831)

The counties of interest are: Wayne, Macomb, Oakland.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Ionut