[Talk-us] Willoughby, Ohio

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 17:11:07 UTC 2017

I did. I'm asking for more details. Are you suggesting we should look for
someone to do "a quick Mapillary/OSC run" through the entire city of
Willoughby? That's a lot of road.

That's like me coming to talk-de and saying "We received a complaint about
a road somewhere in Schmargendorf, Wilmersdorf, or Charlottenburg in
Berlin. Anybody on the list in the vicinity that could do a survey or a
quick mapillary/OSC run along it?"