[Talk-us] Combined parking/bike lanes

Spencer Gardner spencergardner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:00:15 UTC 2017

The problem I see with that approach is that it doesn't distinguish between
a road with a striped bike lane next to a parking lane and a road with the
combined lane. In terms of the distribution of space on the road it might
be the same but it's different psychologically and is considered a
different facility from an engineering perspective.