[Talk-us] First new 2016 NAIP imagery is now online (Massachusetts & Tennessee)

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:58:25 UTC 2017

https://gis.apfo.usda.gov/arcgis/rest/services/NAIP

Folder: NAIP<https://gis.apfo.usda.gov/arcgis/rest/services/NAIP>
gis.apfo.usda.gov
ArcGIS REST Services Directory Login: Home > services > NAIP: Help | API Reference: JSON | SOAP

Just happened to check out the link (which I do every once in awhile) and noticed that two states that now finally have 2016 imagery online, which are Massachusetts & Tennessee.  The rest of states that have 2014 are also supposedly due 2016 refreshes as well (I know NC was on the list for sure).  So, hopefully some more new imagery that we can use to update highway projects will be showing up soon. [😊]

Have fun guys!! [😉]