[Talk-us] Boston speed limit too Re: Michigan speed limit changes coming soon

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Sat Jan 7 23:51:58 UTC 2017

Bill Ricker <bill.n1vux at gmail.com> writes:

> ​the question then is, can we tell (without driving in circles) is if an
> existing ​30 mph tag in Boston was implicit or explicit ... to find which
> might need fixing

No, you probably can't.  Perhaps massdot will update and you can
compare.  But, I see almost zero speed limit signs refllecting the 30mph
thickly-settled limit.  I see very few for the unposted 40 (notb thickly
settled, not divided), and pretty much every divided highway (50 if not
posted) is posted one way or the other.

But this also seems like  distinction without a difference, and I don't
think anybody is going to slow down...