[Talk-us] Green Mountain National Forest cleanup

Adam Franco adamfranco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:07:57 UTC 2017

Thanks for those details, Kevin. The comparison is very helpful. The GMNF
seems to have only 3 classifications that I've been able to find:

   - Wilderness -- which should probably be protected_class=1b
   - National Recreation Area -- protected_class=5 (Wikipedia page
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moosalamoo_National_Recreation_Area>
   notes the ICUN class)
   - everything else -- probably protected_class=6

Thanks again for the feedback!