[Talk-us] reporting Pokemon Go related vandalism

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Fri Jan 27 23:23:24 UTC 2017

Andy,
Yesterday I responded to a months worth of new editors in a single day.
Most of the edits were not vandalism although a few were. Some were
exceptional with the amount of detail added. What I've noticed mostly is
footpaths not connected to streets, buildings not being square and poorly
drawn, parks that were best guesses of their physical shape.

It partly indicates that we have a new user process that could use some
improving.

Best,
Clifford

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:49 PM, ajt1047 at gmail.com <ajt1047 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 27/01/2017 06:20, Will Senechal wrote:
>
>>   I'll try to keep an eye on activity around here, and will try to
>> continue updating my area.
>>

> They've just "edited" again, and I've blocked in
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/1169 , so I'd be grateful if
> people could keep an eye out for other problematical edits in the area from
> other names too...
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andy

@osm_seattle