[Talk-us] reporting Pokemon Go related vandalism

Will Senechal willsenechal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:09:14 UTC 2017

I do in fact know one of the areas that he edited quite well.  He added
"Mission Koi Pond" at a location that contained a large building (shown on
the Bing imagery) that I can confirm was still there yesterday.  It is the
site of Mission Neurology, at 890 Hendersonville Rd #200, Asheville, NC
28803, see http://www.mission-health.org/the-nervous-system.php#locations.
I would guess the edits are this person's home and work addresses, again to
try to cheat at Pokemon Go.