[Talk-us] Blue Ridge Parkway

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:41:34 UTC 2017

Sorry for the digression. I was attempting to present the theory by
which I chose tags for various closely related objects. In particular,
the Blue Ridge Parkway might get 'boundary=protected_area
protect_class=21 protection_object=recreation', if I understand the
object of its existence. Since the 'boundary=protected_area' would
conflict with a 'boundary=national_park' tag, some sort of
'leisure=park' or 'leisure=nature_reserve' tag might be appropriate to
make it visible via legacy renderers. But I'm not certain I've got the
details right for that specific object.