[Talk-us] Tiger Zip Data Removal Project (Update)

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 20:37:25 UTC 2017

So last month i started a discussion about a project i took on removing
Tiger zip data across the U.S. I brought it to the community after i
received concern from quite a few mappers in the U.S. After getting more
unfriendly changeset comments and messages in my inbox i'm officially
done.  The Project is done for good. Not really wanting to get in an
argument daily with the messages I've gotten in my mailbox. I've learned
first hand just how unfriendly the osm community can be. It makes me quite
sad to see that side of the it. I've been apart of osm for 4+ years and
this type of response from the community makes me never want to contribute
ever again.

*Regards,*

*Hans*