[Talk-us] Differences with USA admin_level tagging

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Jul 11 17:31:47 UTC 2017

Kevin Kenny writes:
'boundary=administrative' is a surprisingly messy thing at all levels of government. Let's do the best we can.

And I am so glad that somebody (else) did!  (Write this out loud).

Clearly, admin_level generates passion among everybody who has something to say about it.  Knowing that the progress we make in sharpening up our focus on the topic is incremental, I welcome every little bit (or even lots!) of it we can achieve in OSM.  I continue to seek light and avoid heat.

SteveA
California