[Talk-us] Ferry durations

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Jul 13 17:40:16 UTC 2017

I update Martijn overpass query to find ferry routes without a duration
tag. Washington State is considered to have the largest ferry system in the
world, but damm, I didn't know there were so many ferry routes in the state!

These are just the one's without a duration tag. I have emails into a
number of the operators to get durations. Other I just need to lookup. Work
in progress.

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/qna

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 1:55 PM, OSM Volunteer stevea <
steveaOSM at softworkers.com> wrote:

> I like the idea of adding ferries without duration to MapRoulette — great
> idea!
> If you don't, I will!  (Well, it might take me a while).
> I'll check in a week or so and if nobody has, I'll give it a go.
>
> (Last ferry I rode in BC was to Bowen Island to attend a wedding of some
> friends who grew up there).
>
> SteveA
> California

@osm_seattle