[Talk-us] Establishing Tasks for South Bay Sidewalks

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Jul 22 22:35:28 UTC 2017

Vivek,
I email you an email address off line to get admin privilages to the US
Tasking Manager.

What help do you need using the US Tasking Manager. I used it to map
sidewalks in Mount Vernon, WA.

Have you thought about what scheme to map sidewalks? I've been won over to
mapping them as individual ways to allow for routing. Which means redoing
Mount Vernon.

Take a look at http://OpenSitdeWalks.com for information of the schema
proposal as well as the wiki.  There is a demo at http://accessmap.io for
use by people with mobility impairments in Seattle.

Clifford

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Vivek Bansal <3vivekb at gmail.com> wrote:

> We want to set up a task in the osm-us tasking manager to mark sidewalk
> tags across the entire Santa Clara County, California.
>
> We are doing this tagging using the Bing imagery in ID.  Right now it's
> individual and manual.
>
> I'm a part of the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority.  We plan on
> using this data to do network analysis.
>
> We have already started work: http://product.itoworld.com/
> map/126?lon=-121.89058&lat=37.33616&zoom=12
>
> What information do you need from us to get this set up?
>
> Vivek Bansal
> GIS Programmer
> VTA
> osm: 3vivekb