[Talk-us] Request to review edits by Zowie Polie

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:15:50 UTC 2017

Hi Maning,

I've also noticed and reverted a couple of Zowie Polie's changes. It
doesn't seem like they're responding to blocks or changeset comments,
either.

I did notice that some of the stuff they're deleting is only visible in
newer imagery. I wonder if they're looking at older imagery and deleting
stuff that doesn't look like it's there? Either way, I'd suggest reverts
for the changesets that consisted mostly of deletes.

-Ian

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:10 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com