[Talk-us] Unreviewed TIGER in Jacksonville (was Re: Talk-us Digest, Vol 114, Issue 22)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:10:32 UTC 2017

While our team is working on Jacksonville, we found unreviewed TIGER
(v1, tiger:reviewed:=no) in some areas.
See example here:
https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/300#issuecomment-305399104
We are fixing them as we encounter them in the TM tasks.

We are also reviewing the extent of effort to fix this once we are
done with building tracing.
If there are existing efforts to fix in TIGER data in Jacksonville our
team can help as well.

> Thank you everyone for all the information. To start with our team is going
> to be working on improving the building footprints in Jacksonville, Florida
> [0] on OpenStreetMap. You can track the progress in our /mapping ticket [1].
> Let us know if you have any feedback, please post in this thread or in the
> ticket.
>
> [0] - http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/project/96
> [1] - https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/300
>

> Cheers,
> Jinal Foflia
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

> End of Talk-us Digest, Vol 114, Issue 22

cheers,
maning