[Talk-us] Mapping traffic signals and stop signs using MapRoulette

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Mon Jun 12 13:38:17 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Me and my Telenav colleagues found useful open source data for Wayne County regarding traffic signals and stop signs. We made a blogpost about this: http://blog.improve-osm.org/en/2017/06/mapping-traffic-signals-and-stop-signs-using-maproulette/ and created two MapRoulette challenges to facilitate the mapping process: one for traffic signals http://www.maproulette.org/view/2593 and the other for stop signs: http://www.maproulette.org/view/2564. Our team will start mapping traffic signals and everyone who is keen on mapping is welcomed to help us with any of the challenges.
Thank you,
Horea