[Talk-us] Use without Attribution

David Kewley david.t.kewley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:34:12 UTC 2017

Wunderground was what got me into OSM a year ago -- I noticed an apparent
error on the map when viewing Wunderground, so clicked on the link to edit
in OSM. The map on their main forecast page was what got me, and it still
does acknowledge OSM.
https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=new%20york%20city
.

As Brian pointed out, their full-page "Wundermap" doesn't acknowledge OSM,
but I'm 100% sure it's using OSM based on my own edits.

David