[Talk-us] Mapping traffic signals and stop signs using MapRoulette

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:14:36 UTC 2017

As I asked you before, show me a real world case where you have to map
a give way sign on the intersection of more than 1 OSM way. After
mapping several hundreds of them in Belgium, I have never seen a case
where it is needed.

But I'm willing to map relations as well, but then someone has to make
that proposal, move it forward, make sure the tools get updated etc.

m.