[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 2

Kerry Irons irons54vortex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:16:34 UTC 2017

Center lane is a left turn only lane.  If the space to the side of the solid white lines is a bike lane, then this street may have be subject to a “road diet” in which a 4 lane street is reduced to two travel lanes, a turn lane, and two bike lanes.  Otherwise the street was constructed in that configuration.