[Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 2

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:38:48 UTC 2017

Because back in the day, people complained about the spelling and that it had to be in the 'British' way.  So, it's under 'centre_turn_lane'.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:centre_turn_lane

Key:centre_turn_lane - OpenStreetMap Wiki<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:centre_turn_lane>
wiki.openstreetmap.org
A two-way center turn lane is a normal-width lane in the middle of a road that handles traffic from either direction turning across the other side (turning left in ...