[Talk-us] Key:man_made... Outdated language?

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Fri Mar 10 21:51:39 UTC 2017

Fair enough --- but please be clear that this form of discussion is
highly divisive in and of itself, and should be treated as such.

It is pointless in the sense that renaming "man_made=" to "human_made="
will not help the development of the map in any way. Bike-shedding about
this only wastes time. It generates a political issue where there need
be none.

Joel