[Talk-us] greenways tagging

meased meased3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 02:33:18 UTC 2017

Every instance of highway=living_street I have come across in the US has
been people mistagging because snazzy European living streets sound so much
cooler (and render so much cooler) that regular old boring
highway=residential, bicycle=designated, sidewalk=both (which these streets
actually are). Being a dead end or a cul-de-sac does not make it a living
street. I agree with you 100%, Peter.

I would support a maproulette challenge to eliminate all of these in the
US, but that's just my $0.02.