[Talk-us] Building import in the Chicago suburbs

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:59:19 UTC 2017

It looks like someone's been trying to perform a building import in Oak
Park, near Chicago.

I've tried to get in touch with them:

http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=5387019

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/1276

but have had no response so far, although I suspect that the comments
may have been read because they've actually resolved one of the problems
raised.

As far as I can tell, there's been no discussion of the import in the
usual channels.

Does anyone know anything about it, such as the license under which the
data was imported?  If not, would it be possible for anyone more local
than me to try and find out?

Best Regards,

Andy Townsend, on behalf of OpenStreetMap's Data Working Group.