[Talk-us] islands not rendering properly near Troy, NY

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Mar 26 16:36:13 UTC 2017

User Fa7C0N changed the multipolygon on 2/26/17. From a quick look it
appears he changed the multipolygon into a more modern relationship, adding
the tags to the relationship. It could be that the renderer just has gotten
to it yet.

But then what do I know about rendering.

Best,
Clifford

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net>
wrote:

> i'm trying to figure out why two islands in the Hudson River
> near Troy, NY have stopped rendering. i am not persuaded
> myself that recent changesets are the reason, as one of the
> islands has been undisturbed since a relation cleanup by fx99
> back in 2013.
>
> i wonder ifsomething changed in the rendering stylesheets.
> can anyone shedany light on the subject?
>
> the islands are here (but of course they don't show up):
>
> https://osm.org/go/ZdrSwmt7--
>
> thanks,
>    richard
>
> --
> rwelty at averillpark.net
>  Averill Park Networking - GIS & IT Consulting
>  OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux
>  Java - Web Applications - Search

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us