[Talk-us] islands not rendering properly near Troy, NY

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 23:02:32 UTC 2017

I'm relieved. I'd edited the riverbank recently, by West Point/ Highland
Falls/ Fort Montgomery, while cleaning up some TIGER turds. I saw this
thread go by on my phone,  and I thought sure that I had broken it, but I'm
away from my computer and couldn't check easily. The Hudson is far too
complicated to edit from a smartphone!