[Talk-us] Speed limit editing in Detroit

Horea Meleg horea.meleg at telenav.com
Fri May 5 12:55:55 UTC 2017

Hello all,,
Me and my Telenav colleagues are planning to start editing speed limit in Detroit area and we found the following situation:

  1.  There's a trunk road which continues with a motorway but we don't have a speed limit sign at the beginning of the motorway. Do you think we should add the speed limit value from position 1 or 2 on the highlighted segment?
42.4985931, -83.3042949 --> Position 1 (50 mph)
42.4941433, -83.2950564 --> Position 2 (70 mph)
[cid:image001.png at 01D2C5B8.11589CC0]

  1.  A lot of motorway_links don't have a speed limit sign. Do you have any idea where could we get the speed limit values from?
Thank you,
Horea Meleg