[Talk-us] New Carto rendering of waterway=stream, intermittent=yes

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Mon May 22 19:50:07 UTC 2017

In a word, "yuk."

Considering how a waterway=stream is a light blue low-pixel-width line (and this seems correct, harmonious and even beautiful), can we please return to DASHED light blue low-pixel-width line when a waterway=stream also includes the tag intermittent=yes?  Thank you!

If there is some other appropriate venue where I might offer these remarks (this request), I'm happy to take it there, please simply inform me.

SteveA
California