[Talk-us] [Imports] Integrating our open source data into OSM

Sean Lindsey sean at cybo.com
Thu Nov 9 06:14:54 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the feedback, we have put together some blogs to help people
figure out how to play with the data, to give people an idea of what it is
and how it was put together.

https://blog.cybo.com/

I assumed the set we released was not yet ready for OSM but with some
guidance I may be able to go back through and derive something that's more
useful for you and likely others interested in working with the data. Most
of our records/POIs are from several different sources, which means the way
a record is compiled could influence how useful it is.