[Talk-us] Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA has wrong zip code

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Nov 19 19:20:00 UTC 2017

The Coolidge Corner hamlet tag does not include a zip code. Why do you
think it was changed? Neither Coolidge Corner [1]  nor Brookline [2] admin
tags have zip codes that I can see.

[1]  http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/158823507
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2306361

Best,
Clifford

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Andre Robatino <robatino at fedoraproject.org
> wrote:

> Until recently, I believe Coolidge Corner, Brookline, MA was assigned
> the zip code 02446, which should be the correct zip, but recently
> changed to 02118, which is for Boston. Could someone check if there was
> a broken edit recently? Thanks. (I'm not qualified to fix such a broken
> edit, and I'm not sure even how to search for it, sorry.)

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch