[Talk-us] Multipolygonizing

Mike N niceman at att.net
Mon Nov 20 12:13:06 UTC 2017

On 11/19/2017 5:48 PM, Douglas Hembry wrote:
> I told glebius that I wanted to find out  what the
> community thought. Is this just one more valid optional way of mapping?
> To be recommended for adoption if possible? Or to be avoided? Thoughts?

   I have this situation locally where much of the adjacent landuse was
created as multipolygon.  It definitely takes longer to modify these
areas for new construction.  That is in JOSM without that special
toolbox which I hadn't used before.

   I can't imagine what it must be like for a newcomer (with any editor).