[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Sun Oct 8 22:00:48 UTC 2017

FYI, I reviewed the ways with redacted names in California (all in San Diego County) and where possible set the names per Tiger 2017 data. In most cases the names set by chdr matched the Tiger names but there were some exceptions.

There are a roads that did not have names showing in the Tiger 2017 overlay image layer in JOSM. Unfortunately there was no Mapillary imagery for guidance on those so they were left unnamed.

Tod