[Talk-us] Redacting 75, 000 street names contributed by user chdr

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:24:01 UTC 2017

Tod wrote "Not sure this is a big enough job to bother putting up a OSM
task for it. Just grab the way IDs in your state, and maybe in your
neighboring state(s), and do it."

Unfortunately , my neighboring states are in Australia :-)

NSW and Queensland don't have any sources of names that we can use, so they
will have to be surveyed.

I'm working on Texas now and have cleaned up one area just right of Austin.
I did add some new roundabouts an recreated some deleted roads. Even though
Tiger 2017 did not have names for some of the new roads, there were houses
there that had addr:name tags , so I used that name.