[Talk-us] Dakota County, MN

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Tue Oct 10 17:47:07 UTC 2017

On 2017.10.10. 20:41, Brian May wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Try whodidit. http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/
>
> It shows who edited areas by tile and when. Default is a week, but you
> can set different times, filter users, etc.
>
> I have a bookmark set to start at my home town location like:
> http://simon04.dev.openstreetmap.org/whodidit/?zoom=12&lat=27.20942&lon=-80.28027&layers=BTT

you can also see new users in your area :
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/newestosm.php
it is possible to subscribe to a feed and get notified of all new users
: https://neis-one.org/2012/07/new-contributor-feed/

for a smaller region & time (limited to one week), check out
https://tyrasd.github.io/latest-changes

data - you can use raw openstreetmap data and get all the changes with
it, although it might be a bit too much work.

> Brian
>
> On 10/10/2017 12:47 PM, Joe Sapletal wrote:
>>
>> At work, my manager wants to explore using and contributing to OSM in
>> a more official capacity beyond my personal Building Import project.
>> He has a few questions that I can handle, but there is one that is
>> actually something that I’ve been thinking about too.  How much
>> activity is happening in Dakota County, Minnesota?  And Where?  Is
>> there a data or web map resource that one can map change by date?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Joe Sapletal--
 Rihards