[Talk-us] Texas - redacted roads.

Kerry Irons irons54vortex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:49:08 UTC 2017

Yes, but what about when there are two different names on street signs depending on where you are on the street?  It clearly is a mistake on the part of the sign department, but in this case it probably means you have to go with the "un- authoritative" data from the local jurisdiction no matter what the street sign says.