[Talk-us] Trunk

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 20:30:50 UTC 2017

As I said previously, and I think it bears repeating, it's very easy to
tell if a trunk is divided or undivided when you look at US or Canada at
zoom 5 on the standard layer. Divided trunks show up as a thicker line than
undivided trunks.

Also worth noting that Google maps doesn't display divided highways any
different than undivided highways. They all are colored yellow.

-Evin (compdude)