[Talk-us] State of the Map US 2017 a huge success

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:35:50 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Alan Bragg <alan.d.bragg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Boulder was my third SOTM US and I couldn't be more pleased.
> The opportunity to meet with other addicts fills a void in my solo mapping
> lifestyle.
> It was difficult to choose between two sessions running in parallel.
> I look forward to viewing the presentations I missed when they are posted
> on-line.
> Here are a few photos
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/66OI8eIG3L1U0GII2
> Looking forward to SOTM US 2018
> ​,​
>
> Ala
> ​n​

Thanks Alan! It was great to have you and Ruth there. Thanks for sharing
your photos.

You can find the "official" photos from Justin here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/openstreetmapus/albums/72157686390806932

The videos are posted here on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqjPa29lMiE2k2Sp5L5rb6ntduG9dt0te

We'll be sending out a survey to get feedback soon and keep an eye out for
information about next year's State of the Map US, too.

-Ian and the rest of the SOTM US 2017 team