[Talk-us] 2484 oneway roads in Philadelphia

Badita Florin baditaflorin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:31:41 UTC 2017

While writing a article about how to create a translation file, to use in
Cygnus <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/baditaflorin/diary/42618>
Conflation Engine, I had chosen Philadelphia as a example.

And I have seen that many of the ways that should be added as oneway are
missing in OSM, but are present in the Open Data Portal
After running with Cygnus, I have decided to also see how many of the
oneway street are in the Open Data Portal, that we don`t have in OSM.

And the results were that much more streets that expected are missing in
that city.
In total, Cygnus detected *2484 ways that don`t have the oneway tag added
in OSM*

It`s not my priority now at Telenav to add them, being a side project, but
i`m thinking that if I put the data online, somebody could be interested in
this, they can verify them and add them to the map.

Also, *if you have want to run this in another city, create a translation
file and I can run it for the city that you are interested in. *

You can download the file from here https://drive.google.com/drive
/u/0/folders/0B7aOUf0DFRnLU3hUWFNuS05JS2c