[Talk-us] Gender in OpenStreetMap

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 23:18:06 UTC 2017

Thanks Ian et al. I'd also like to weigh in with two more points:

   1. It's great Zoe's academic inquiry inspired so much discussion. As
   long as it is respectful and productive, we welcome all community input.
   2. If people are interested in taking this off email and speaking more
   directly, I'd be happy to organize a townhall. Please ping me or anyone
   else on the US board and we can help make it an opportunity for us to learn
   more and be involved with this research.

Thanks,
Alyssa.