[Talk-us] TIGER fixup for Hurricane Harvey potential impact areas

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Sep 6 10:45:12 UTC 2017

On 9/6/2017 12:42 AM, Nick Hocking wrote:
> A couple of years ago there was a "Tiger missing and misaligned 2015"
> layer that I found really usefull for bringing many US cities and towns
> up-to-date.
>
> Do you know if there is (or plans for) a more recent version of this,
> maybe Tiger 2017???

This one has TIGER 2016, and probably will be updated to TIGER 2017 when
it is released.  The JOSM Imagery URL would be

tms:https://api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/openstreetmapus/ciskq55qi003d2yn18dllw09w/tiles/256/{zoom}/{x}/{y}?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoib3BlbnN0cmVldG1hcHVzIiwiYSI6ImNpc2x0eGF1MjBhZTIydXB1eTkxbTdrdXoifQ.9reDkEfppIvAOfAD3tRDJQ

    I agree that it's very useful when that area's TIGER data is updated.