[Talk-us] Hurricane Irma - Puerto Rico

Jordan Brod jordan.brod at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:50:14 UTC 2017

Yeah and none of those are Puerto Rico, my point being that it will be
overlooked as HOT would view it as part of the U.S.  That's why my post
focused on Puerto Rico, HOT had already activated for Sint Maartens at that
point which is French and Dutch territory, the new activations appear to be
for British territory none of which is Puerto Rico.  I am not saying HOT
isn't doing anything in regards to It a, I'm trying to fill in a gap that
is missed.