[Talk-us] wtsp.com using OSM for detour maps

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 03:01:59 UTC 2017

Hi Nick,

That bloke is me ;)

Would be happy to talk about Depiction but it's not really a viable solution right now as they are actively seeking a buyer and currently not maintaining the software. It is still usable for some things but as much as I endorse the idea it just isn't something I would tell people to consider purchasing at the moment.

Best,
=Russ