[Talk-us] Requesting to remove stoplines in San Jose

Vivek Bansal 3vivekb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 00:58:22 UTC 2017

Hey Peter,

I'd like to first say I didn't really know what your account was doing when
I saw those stop_lines, but I certainly see some value in them now.  I hope
your company stays engaged and keeps contributing to OpenStreetMap!

I think there is more value in having the ways re-tagged than having them
deleted.  I think one of the important things is that the road_marking ways
should be joined to any relevant intersecting ways (probably highways) with
a node (utilsplugin2 should help).

-Vivek