[Talk-us] State Open Data

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:29:37 UTC 2018

Thanks for putting this together, Clifford!

I was collecting street centerline data as part of OpenAddresses a while
ago here: https://github.com/openaddresses/centerlines

I'm happy to add you to this repo if you want to use this repo or feel free
to pull from this repo into your spreadsheet.

My goal with this was to pull all this data into a single, country-wide
layer to map in OSM with. I'm happy to help you down that path, if that's
what you're thinking.

-Ian